2009 International Le Havre Open
This second International Le Havre Open was held at the Auguste Delaune stadium in Le Havre (Normandy) by the Vélo-Club of Frileuse-Sanvic 19-20 September 2009. This tournament was played according to the international 5 player rules. It was the third leg of the 2009 European Cup.
Eight teams from the U.K. (Oakenden Bike Polo 1 & 2), Ireland (Dublin Phoenix & Obelisk) and, off course, France (Pédales Varengevillaises 1 & 2, V.C. Frileuse-Sanvic and E.S. Gervais-Lilas) played matches of 2 X 20 minutes in a round robin format.
gave 3 points, a tie: 2 points, a defeat: 1 point and a forfeit: 0 points.
If, after all qualification matches, two teams had the same number of points, the decision between both teams would have followed the conditions below (in order of priority):
Saturday 19 September
Sunday 20 September
2009 International Le Havre Open ranking
1) V.C. Frileuse-Sanvic (France, 21 points)
2) P. Varengevillaises 1 (France, 19 points)
3) Oakenden B.P. 1 (UK, 15 points, + 11)
4) Dublin P. (Ireland, 15 points, +1)
5) Dublin O. (Ireland, 14 points)
6) E.S. Gervais-Lilas (France, 13 points)
7) P. Varengevillaises 2 (France, 9 points)
8) Oakenden B. P. 2 (UK, 7 points)
Other International Le Havre Open:
2006 2009 2011 2015
home - history - links - material - medias - news - rules - schedules - teams