2010 International Bobigny Open
The third International Bobigny's Open has been organised by the Entente Sportive Gervaisienne & Lilasienne 11 & 12 September 2010 on the La Motte stadium in Bobigny. This tournament was the thid and last leg of the 2010 European Cup.
Seven teams played matches of 4 X 10 minutes: Aikenville (Aiken & Unionville, United States of America), the E.S. Gervais-Lilas (France), the Oakenden Pedallers 1 & 2 (United Kingdom), the Pédales Varengevillaises 1 & 2 (France) and the V.C. Frileuse-Sanvic (France). Of course, only the European teams could count for the rank of the 2010 European Cup.
All teams met the others in a round robin format on two pitches with matches of 4 times 10 minutes.
gave 3 points, a tie 2 points, a defeat 1 point and a forfeit 0 point.
If, after all qualification matches, two teams had the same number of points, the decision between both teams would have followed the conditions below (in order of priority):
Saturday 22 September 2007
Sunday 23 September 2007
2010 International Bobigny's Open final ranking
1) Aikenville (United States of America, 17 points)
2) V.C. Frileuse-Sanvic (France, 15 points)
3) P. St-Pierre de Varengeville 1 (France, 14 points, + 22)
4) E.S. Gervais-Lilas (France, 14 points, + 4)
5) Oakenden P. 2 (United Kingdom, 10 points)
6) Oakenden P. 1 (United Kingdom, 8 points)
7) P. St-Pierre de Varengeville 2 (France, 7 points)
Other International Bobigny Open:
2005 2007 2010 2011
home - history - links - material - medias - news - rules - schedules - teams